(for 3-9 year olds)
Kids yoga is one of the most beautiful gifts you can give a child and we created our course to help you give this gift. By teaching you the valuable lessons and skills necessary to become a Yoga@Play certified Kids Yoga Teacher, you’ll be able to spread the gift of yoga to children. Come join us for our 20 hrs. of fun and playful Teacher Training course led by Yoga@Play founder Ofrit Barash.
Our Teacher training is for parents, teachers, yoga lovers and anyone who loves working with kids and wants to share the gift of yoga and mindfulness with children. Our training is fun and practical and will build your confidence to start sharing this passion of yours.
Ofrit Gal Barash - Founder and Owner
Ofrit is a passionate and experienced Yoga teacher, specializing in kids programs. She is certified in Hatha Yoga (Yoga on Main, Manayunk), Kids Yoga (Karma Kids Yoga, NY), Yoga Mom Buddha Baby with Jyothi Larson, Brain Gym 101 with Mari Miyoshi, and Yoga for Special Needs by Every Kid’s Yoga. Her background is diverse and led her to find her true passion. She worked for many years as a statistician and a stock broker who transitioned into business development and project management. Following her family move from Canada to the US in 2012, she decided to focus on what she is truly passionate about- yoga and kids. Her mission is to share and encourage an early practice of yoga that can grow with children into adulthood and lead them on a path towards a calm and balanced mind and body.
In her teacher trainings, Ofrit shares her passion and experience in kids yoga, offering a safe, fun, and supportive environment for new teachers to learn the curriculum and connect with their inner child. Her ultimate goal is for new teachers to leave the program felling empowered and excited to begin sharing the gift of kids yoga.
This Training Includes:
- 20 hours of fun learning, connecting to your inner child
- The benefits of kids yoga
- The principles of teaching kids yoga
- Yoga poses, partner poses, group poses, yoga and mindful games and breathing exercises
- Incorporating props, art and music for successful and engaging classes
- Behavior management in kids yoga classes
- Planning and creating safe, successful, fun and engaging kids and family yoga classes
- Yoga@Play kids yoga comprehensive manual Creating fun and engaging class plans for kids and family yoga classes
- Setting up a class for success
- Incorporating art in yoga Creating props that you can take with you and will support you as you start teaching
- Possible opportunity to become a Yoga@Play Kids yoga Teacher
- Possible opportunity for a mentorship program, following the training
"The Yoga@Play training was thorough, engaging, and fun! I feel completely equipped to begin my practice of sharing yoga and mindfulness with children of all ages."Caitlyn L.
"The training provided wonderful examples and techniques for bringing the gift of yoga to kids."Johanna T.
"The Yoga@Play training gave me a diverse toolbox of fun yoga games and visualizations. I can't wait to use some of them!"Katy M.
"The training was very well organized and comprehensive. Extensive and very useful, I feel I am able to start teaching."Kara F.
Dates & Times
Friday, 10/15 – 6:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday, 10/16 – 10:00am-6:30pm
Sunday, 10/17 – 10:00am-6:30pm
$645 Course Cost
+ $75 Registration and Supplies Fee
= $720 Total Cost
200 N. Wynnewood Ave.
Cancellation Policy: Payment is non-refundable. There is a $50 Processing Fee to reschedule the training. If rescheduling the training is within 2 weeks from the original, there is a fee of $100.